Come April 2020, France is scheduled to witness a new revolution courtesy INDO FRANCE EUROPEAN TRIANGLE(IFET) & MEDICAL AND HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (MaHIMA). A revolution that will redefine India as a key player in the medical tourism industry besides showcasing its developments in cutting-edge technology, affordable and improved healthcare services.
Over the years there are many reasons people come to India: its culture, the food, the weather. But in recent years, another factor drawing visitors towards India is health care, especially Health Tourism.
India has grown to become a top-notch destination for Medical Value Travel (MVT) because it scores high over a range of factors that determines the overall quality of care. From quality of care, range of procedural and treatment options, infrastructure and skilled manpower to performing any medical procedure with zero waiting time, the list of benefits of travelling for medical treatment in India are many.If India is to achieve its goal of becoming a $9 billion industry by 2020, then be rest assured that IFET & MaHIMA will have a very major role to play.
- The event recognizes, salutes and showcases the contribution of eminent doctors across various medical specialties. To witness this ceremony, we will invite some of the most respected gems of the medical world (Organizations / Doctors / Institutes/ Pharmaceutical Companies / Hospitals / Health Insurance Companies etc.).
- The event would be covered by Trade (Medical Journals), Domestic (Indian) and International Media (AAJ Tak, India Times, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, BBC- to name a few).
- To promote India as a premier global healthcare destination.
- To provide world class treatment that is fast, accessible, cost effective and above all caring.
- To serve as a platform to encourage dialogue / conversation between various stake holders in healthcare industry.
- To encourage trade by creating unique B2B institutional linkages.
- To promote technologically medical advanced treatment in India.
- To promote AYUSH and Wellness industry.
- To encourage people to travel to India for medical value reasons.
- To showcase Indian talent in healthcare sector which already has made a global mark.
Date and Venue:
IFET and MaHIMA will organize an event in Paris for 4 days from 13th to 16th April 2020.
The April Spring of France will witness the 4-day Gala Event starting with “Lunch at the India High Commission”, the “Award Ceremony at the famous “Montparnasse Tower” (The impressive Montparnasse tower is the tallest skyscraper of the French Capital and the third tallest structure in France. It rises at 210m above the ground -which is almost 100 feet less than the Eiffel Towerfrom where we can witness 360-degree view of Paris and is the most iconic location of Paris). This will also include a window for site seeing.Followed by, “Medical Tourism Meet” at the prestigious Palace of Versailles (The Palace of Versailles was the Principal Royal Residence of King of France.
The tentative itinerary will be as:
- Afternoon City Tour of Paris
- Medical Value Travel Meet & Panel Discussion atPalace of Versailles.
- Meeting management team of Public, Private & University Hospitals.
- Develop partnerships with India Health Tourism Board to increase flow of patients.
- Networking with government officials, health departments & authorities, tourism municipalities, associations & institutions.
- Gain information on various health & insurance related schemes by service & solution providers.
- Source the latest travel offers in the Indian market.
- Learn & access about your competitors.
Celebrating this journey – Back home:
We believe that this event and awards are hugely prestigious and require a grand mention back home (India). On finalization of our panel of doctors, we wish to announce the collaboration of IFET and MAHIMA through a press conference in Mumbai, followed by our onward journey to France. The Press Conference in Mumbai will be attended by top of the line media- across platforms(Print, T.V, Digital and trade). We also wish to showcase our doctors and their achievements through social media campaigns, elaborately shot testimonials- that will be featured on eminent websites and pushed through carefully selected social media platforms and twitter handles. Last but not the least, we would involve eminent journalist and influencers from within the fraternity to further showcase our endeavors and achievements.
Who Can Attend?
- Doctors, Surgeons& other medical professionals
- CEO’s & Medial Directors of Hospitals
- Owners of Nursing Homes, Clinics
- CMO’s of Hotels & Hospitality Industry
- Members of Medical Associations, Council & Apex Chambers
- Professionals of Fitness & Clubs
- Health & Wellness Therapists
- Medical Tourism Organizations
- International Medical Associations
- Healthcare Journalists
- International Hospitals
- Investors building new hospitals
- Govt. Organizations / Bodies
- Insurance Companies
- Travel & Tour Operators
- Hotels & Hospitality Industry
Indo France European Triangle is a European Union Non-Profit Organization with its registered head office in Paris, France and a representative office in Mumbai, India. IFET was formed in the year 2015 with the sole purpose of financial restructuring to address and fulfill Foreign Direct Investment requirements which may come up from time to time from various State Governments of India. As a Social Responsibility of Indo France-European Triangle, we accepted the initiative of serving the society with better health care at ethical price, subsidized services along with best in class technology to support medical diagnostics and medical procedures.
MaHIMA (Medical and Health Information Management Association) is a premium association of healthcare professionals nationwide. MaHIMA is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals, manage personal health information in their effort to provide quality health care to the public. MaHIMA was established to bring all the healthcare professionals together at one platform, contribute valve, share the knowledge among the professionals and to conduct, support educational programs and other activities. It is registered under Govt of Maharashtra registration act 1860. It is also recognized by MMC (Maharashtra Medical Council) to provide CME (Continuous Medical Education) to Doctors. MaHIMA aims towards transformation of healthcare industry from paper to paperless. It aims towards digitalization in actual sense through leadership in advocacy, education, certification, and lifelong learning.
Finally winning the award from the reputed medical institute from Europe will made a huge difference in your professional career. It’s almost a badge that says you are externally recognized as having achieved something by your community. It’s also something to distinguish yourself against others.
All the above will give a whole new perspective and recognition to all the individual Doctors as the award will be presented in Paris by well-known Medical personalities and will be recognized by international media & medical fraternity around the world as “The Prestigious Doctors Award” for Indian Doctors.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
|Dr. M Wasim Ghori |
• MBBS, MBA (Lon.), FRSPH (Lon.), FCMI (Lon.), FIHM (Lon.)
P.G. Dip. – Diabetes & Renal Management (Royal College of Physicians, U.K.)
• Executive Director – MaHIMA
• Brand Ambassador – Education UK – British Council, India
• Founder – Rx Healing Canvas – “Inspiring Better Health & Well-being with Art”
• Member – Indian Medical Association, Mumbai, India
• International Associate Member – American College of Cardiology, Washington D.C., USA
• Member – Research Foundation of Hospital & Healthcare Administration, (RFHHA), New Delhi.
Phone: +91 7208830785
|Dr. P V Battalwar |
• M.B.B.S., MD (PSM), P.G.D.H.A., AFIH, IFMSA (Australia)
• Executive Vice President – MaHIMA & Additional Medical Superintendent, Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre, Bandra (West), Mumbai.
• Authorised Certifying Surgeon, Director of Industrial Safety & Health,Govt. of Maharashtra for three district Thane, Palghar and Jalgaon.
Phone: +91 99303 59546
Vice President IFET – France
|Mr. Giriraj Lad |
Founder President – MaHIMA